Come join us at Southside Baptist Church “where the Cross is at the center of all we do.”
The “Voice of the Voiceless” presentation by the Family Foundation promoting the sanctity of life has been postponed until Monday, February 22, at 7:00 p.m. We will be having a joint-worship service with West Pineville Baptist Church on February 27th, at 7:00 p.m. at West Pineville. Church van will be leaving Southside at 6:20 p.m.
· Have a desire to know more about and grow in the Lord?
· Feel the urging of the Holy Spirit to do more in His service?
· Have children you want to see grow up in Bible-based church?
· Need the fellowship that comes with being a part of a warm, loving church family?
· Desperately need something to fill the emptiness in your life?
· Just want to know what all this “Jesus” talk is about?
If you said YES to any of the questions above, please accept our invitation to SOUTHSIDE BAPTIST CHURCH. We meet at the corner of 24th Street and Doncaster Avenue in Middlesboro, KY.
MEET US THERE THIS SUNDAY!